Geneva Call’s humanitarian activities are funded primarily by institutional donors.
Current donors include:
- The governments of Australia (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade), Finland, France, Italy (through the GICHD), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency), Switzerland (Human Security Division) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Department for International Development) through its embassy in Burma/Myanmar.
- The European Commission (Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department, through Danish Church Aid, Handicap International, the Swiss Foundation for Mine Action and Save the Children Norway), UNESCO, UNICEF and UNMAS.
- The Commune of Anières, the Commune of Chêne-Bougeries, the City of Geneva and the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
- The Education Above All Foundation, the Loterie Romande and the Swiss Network for International Studies.
- Association des Amis de la Fondation pour Genève, Charles Henri Pictet, Stiftung Usine, Quaero Capital.