Geneva Call’s humanitarian activities are funded primarily by institutional donors.
Current donors include:
- The governments of Australia (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade), Finland, France, Italy (through the GICHD), Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency), Switzerland (Human Security Division and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Department for International Development) through its embassy in Myanmar and Thailand.
- The European Commission (Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department, including through Danish Church Aid and Save the Children Norway), UNESCO, UNICEF and UNMAS.
- The Commune of Anières, the Commune of Chêne-Bougeries, the City of Geneva and the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
- Association des Amis de la Fondation pour Genève, Mrs and Mr Demole, the Education Above All Foundation, the Folke Bernadotte Academy, Quaero Capital, Stiftung Usine and the Swiss Network for International Studies.
- The Alexander Notter Fund donors, thanks to whose support demobilized children in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo take part in socio-economic reintegration programmes, and activities are carried out among local communities in Iraqi Kurdistan to raise their awareness on the protection of children during armed conflict.